Below you will find the BLU University Course Syllabus and lessons to which BLU University offers. As you will see, these lessons are not taught in traditional schools, and will educate the student on the real-world nuggets they need to become a business leader in today’s world.
1. How to Focus to Win – Management
This curriculum shows you how to stop living in the past or future and to stay in the present. It also shows you how to manage your stress, keep your vision separate from your strategy, and teaches you the Universal Law of Abundance.
2. The 2 Enemies of Success & How To Overcome Them – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum identifies the reason why most people have a lack of success in their life. You will uncover the simple behavioral problems that all of us face, and how to avoid them to maximize your success.
3. Sizing Up Your Clients To Win (Personalities) – Management
This curriculum helps you identify the different personalities that exist in the world today and how to properly identify perspective clients and employees. It also provides real application on how this knowledge can increase sales and employee productivity, and help you better adjust to different situations in your personal life.
4. How to Lower Your Stress and Increase Your Profits – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you how to gain speed and responsiveness in your business. It also uncovers why most people are slow and unresponsive.
5. Leads vs Money- How to Keep Your Pipeline Full – Marketing
This curriculum helps identify different lead strategies for your business and how to focus on the proper variables in your business. It will also give you tips on lowering your failure rate and building a large database.
6. The Road to Wealth- It Can Be Faster Than You Think – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the secret on having more physical energy and drive. It will also show you what type of people to avoid when hiring or building a team.
7. Being 10 Times More Productive – Simple Steps to Follow – Management
This curriculum gives you a new technology for measurement and goal setting. It will also show you how to have more wins in your business.
8. Borrowing Money in the New Economy- Who You Need to Know (Part 1) – Money/Economics
This curriculum explains the difference between a Venture Capitalist and an Angel Investor and how they vet risk. It will help you determine which type of investor you will need and what terms they are looking for.
9. Borrowing Money in the New Economy- What You Need to Know (Part 2) – Money/Economics
This curriculum will break down the specific steps you will need to take to make funding a reality. It will also provide tips on how to attract the right investor and will show you what they need to say “yes”.
10. Boot Strapping Your Way To A “Big Business” – When Funding Can Be The Enemy – Money/Economics
This curriculum shows you the real reason why most companies go out of business and how to distribute money in your business properly. It will also give you tips on how to cut costs and boot strap a business on a lean budget.
11. Defining Your “Shtick”, Define Your Income – Marketing
This curriculum will show you how to stand out from your competitors. It will also help you develop your “Unique Selling Proposition” and increase revenue.
12. Learning the 4 Financial Stages and What It Means For You – Marketing
This curriculum will identify the four financial stages that people go through and what you need to do to create leverage, free press, and exposures in the media.
13. Why You Shouldn’t Focus on Running a Successful Company – Management
This curriculum identifies the different roles the founder and CEO. It also shows you how to make your company a viable asset.
14. Freedom At Last – How to Put Your Company on Auto-Pilot – Management
This curriculum discusses the differences between a small business owner and an entrepreneur. It will also show you how to put your business on auto pilot so you can finally stop running day-to-days.
15. 3 Keys to Hiring Great Employees and Attract Powerful Alliances – Management
This curriculum shows you the keys to hiring great and long term employees as well as how to attract powerful alliances. It will also show you some pitfalls to avoid when hiring or going into a joint venture.
16. Explode Your Business’s Growth Without Spending A Dime – Money/Economics
This curriculum will show you how to super charge your business and bring in more clients, without increasing overhead. It will also give you a basic overview of economics, and identify the flaws in the system.
17. Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 1) – Business
This powerful curriculum will show you the real variables you need in order to start and operate a multimillion-dollar business. You will learn new business secrets that less than 1% of the US knows.
18. Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 2) – Business
This curriculum is a continuation of “Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 1)” and shows what variables you need to focus on to create wealth. It shows you how and why you need to identify the rate of probability and attrition rate in your industry.
19. Negotiating with Non-Verbal Communication – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum teaches you the 6 most important steps on non-verbal communication and how to use it to increase sales and negotiate at an international level.
20. Is Your “WHY” Strong Enough – Psychology/ Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you how to find your real seed of motivation and how to become comfortable with discomfort, which is necessary with any startup.
21. Mastering The Most Powerful Tool In The Universe – Psychology/ Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the power of the mind and how to use it to control your fear, self-doubt, and negativity.
22. The World of Book Publishing: Becoming a Successful Author – Marketing
This curriculum gives you a glimpse into the world of book publishing and will teach you what to ask your book publisher, how to gain a contract, and what it takes to become a best-selling author.
23. Becoming the Professional Speaker (Part 1) – Speaking
This curriculum gives you the most important principles when it comes to becoming an effective speaker. It will also give you tips when working up your talk or outline.
24. Becoming the Professional Speaker (Part 2) – Speaking
This curriculum is a continuation of “Becoming the Professional Speaker
(Part 1)” and will show you how to gain an audience and monetize the room.
25. Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 1) – Business
This curriculum will show you why a business plan is necessary and how to create a proper executive summary.
26. Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 2) – Business
This curriculum is a continuation of “Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 1)”. You will learn how to complete the remaining sections of the business plan and show you what areas to focus on, especially if you are looking to require funding. This curriculum will also come with a download of a business plan template, which is tested and proven.
27. Are You Living to Thrive or Survive: How Do You know? – Marketing
This curriculum will help you understand why you need to start taking 1 big action per week and how to thrive in your business and personal life instead of surviving.
28. Mastering the Game of Sales – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum helps identify several myths about sales and shows you how to build extreme value with any product or service.
29. How to Double Your Sales in 30 Days – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum shows you how to build a sales graph and the necessary steps to boost your sales right away.
30. Skyrocket Your Sales Using 10 Simple Closing Techniques – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum will show you several tested and proven closing techniques to increase your sales without creating more pressure and resistance on the customer.
31. How to Close High-End Clients – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum will show you the exact technology needed to create the right dynamics when selling luxury products or to high-end clientele.
32. Measuring Your Business to Get More – Business
This curriculum shows you the different ways to measure your business properly so you can increase accountability and results.
33. Who is Your Measuring Stick? – Business
This curriculum shows you how to measure yourself and how to get to the next level through constant refinement. It will also identify a crucial mistake that most entrepreneurs make.
34. How to Develop a Winning Secret Sauce – Business
This curriculum shows you what you will need to capture large volume and shows you how the big guys systemize and replicate their success.
35. Automation and Outsourcing When It’s Appropriate – Business
It will help you learn when outsourcing is appropriate and when you need to do things yourself. It will also show you the different areas you can potentially save and increase profits.
36. There is a Pattern of Success – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the actual pattern of success and identifies the attributes successful people focus on. It will also identify the unsuccessful traits most people have and follow.
37. How Money Works – Money/Economics
This curriculum shows you how money works on a global scale and how it affects you at a local level. It will also give you a better understanding of the global market and how currency works.
38. The Biggest Mistakes Made in an MLM and How to Avoid Them – Marketing
This curriculum will show you several simple secrets on how to build a powerful downline and what mistakes to avoid in direct selling.
39. Debt: The Secret to Obtaining Wealth – Money/Economics
This curriculum shows you how to have a proper view of debt and shows you how you can actually use debt to create wealth.
40. 5 Ways to Get Out of Negative Debt Fast – Money/Economics
This curriculum shows you the difference between revolving debt and term debt, and gives you a fool proof strategy to get out of personal debt fast.
41. Structuring Your Company to Win – Marketing
This curriculum shows you how to build a strong foundation in the marketing arm of your business. It will also identify several marketing channels to have sustainable growth.
42. Sales: The Highest Paid Profession in the World – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum teaches you why you should embrace sales and uncovers why most people avoid it. It will also show you the importance of playing offense versus defense in your business.
43. Unlocking the Keys to a Sustainable Success – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum helps you gain a proper view of success without neglecting the more important things in life. This lesson will show you how to have your cake and eat it too.
44. Success: The Journey vs. The Destination Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the psychology behind attainment and will uncover why most people are unhappy. It will also help you become more focused.
45. Unlocking Your Potential by Unlearning Your Past – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum will show you the power of learning and unlearning and will teach you how to shatter limiting paradigms and avoid self-sabotage.
46. How Time Works and How to Get More Than You Need – Management
This curriculum will teach you the Universal Rule of Time and how to expand your time to maximize results.
47. Using the SPI Technique to Gain Intel and Improve Sales – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum will show you how to pay attention to the details so you can retain information long term and file information in our minds for quick retrieval.
48. Bringing a Product to Market: What You Need to Know – Marketing
This curriculum will help you protect your product and how to bring it to market effectively.
49. Does Cold Calling Still Work: The Six Steps to Setting Any Appointment – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum will answer several age old questions about cold calling and show you how to turn a cold call into a warm lead. It will also give you a 6 point outline on how to set up more appointments.
50. Creating a Culture for Longevity – Management
This curriculum will show you how to create a culture in your company that sustains growth and profitability. It will also identify the number one killer to a small business.
51. How to Handle Adversity – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum will show you how to handle opposition and naysayers. It will explain how to deal with critics and show you why it is necessary to have some along the way.
52. Becoming An Expert At Recruiting And Hiring – Management
This curriculum will show you how to recruit properly and vet the right person for the job. It will also show you the keys to high retention and productivity.
53. Using Taxes to Your Advantage – Money/Economics
This curriculum will examine certain laws that give the small business owner an advantage. It will also provide tips for write offs and show you the importance to setting up a family corporation.